Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Magenta Flowers


Good Afternoon. Hope it's a great day for you. I've been having some fun doing some paper piecing with another wonderful new flower from Magenta. Ellen Hutson is carrying some of the new images from Magenta's new catalog. 


I stamped the flower image 4 times, twice on white card stock, once on green and once on "Flamingo Double Dot" Bo Bunny pp. Copics were used to add some shading to the leaves and the center of the flower. The borders and the flourish were cut out on the Silhouette SD. The large butterfly is from Memory Box. If you haven't seen them yet they have some beautiful new releases for the spring. The small butterfly punches are from Martha Stewart.


I have the day off and it's beautiful here. The only slight issue is an excessive amount of pollen. I am not complaining. I think of all the people,in the world, who are facing major issues. So many just trying to survive and I realize how blessed I am. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing I hope you too are blessed with peace, happiness, good health and hopefully a little time for stamping.

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation, Debbie! Love those borders and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So light and delicate, I can just feel the Spring time in this and that hovering butterfly over the flowers is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a mix and max card - fantastic! This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!