Sunday, March 13, 2011

Luscious Bold Flowers


These bold flowers are truly Luscious and you can find them in the Hero Arts 2011 Spring Catalog. The white card and yellow border were created on the Silhouette SD. The card is called "Decorative Frame Card" and it was a new release the week of March 8th.
I cut the card once in white antique linen card stock and again in the Bo Bunny Buttercup Dot pp. Stamped and cut out the flowers and used my bone folder to curl up the edges for dimension. Used some foam tape between the flower layers.
Stamped the "Happy Birthday" on white and layered on Bo Bunny blue pp. Added foam tape behind that for dimension. Another quick and easy card.

Hero Arts
CG303 Luscious Bold Flowers
CG286 Three Leaves
CL490 Sending Smiles Messages
Silhouette Sd
decorative frame card
Bo Bunny pp

I hope wherever you are this weekend you are safe and happy. What a week this has been. So many people all over the world whose lives have been changed forever and my heart goes out to them. 
I am thankful that you are able to and have chosen to spend a little time here.
Debbie 
 

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and cheerful! I love the color combination and the Sil. card is so pretty. I love the cards you and others make with the flowers cut out but I am not a cutter-outer so I have not found a lot in the new catalog that I like. Keep up the good work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over on flickr and I'm still admiring its beauty! Love your color choices and that flower looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious is exactly the word for these beautiful creations, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthday card is sooo pretty, Debbie....the shape is awesome and I love the big, beautiful flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!