Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rounded Lattice Card


The rounded lattice card is a download from the Silhouette store. I manipulated the size to make an A2 size card. I masked everything off but the center oval and stamped the envelope pattern on the oval.
The bird collage was stamped, cut out and colored with copics.
Stamped the sentiment and chose a piece of card stock to place behind the lattice.

 All stamps are by Hero Arts
S5507 envelope pattern
K5503 bird collage
CL497 Find Joy
The Silhouette design is "rounded lattice card"

I have been in my craft room a lot this week....let me tell you why. My hubby decided he needed to sand and paint the outside of the windows. That part is alright. What wasn't so good is that he opened the windows while he was sanding. When I came home and there was 1/2 inch of dust all over everything in there, I was not a happy camper :(. Can you imagine all the little things covered in dust??? Is it all clean yet...No, but it is getting there and since I was cleaning I have taken the opportunity to rearrange and get rid of some things that have been occupying shelf space and aren't being used. Today I just had to take a little break in cleaning and do some creating.

Thanks for stopping by today! I love your visits. 

 

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Debbie! Love that bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie, this is so special - love it from top to bottom! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the coolest things in that Silhouette store, and then you do the neatest things with them. I love this card! and why don't men think before they do things like sanding with the windows open??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question. How did you get it to cut out the whole card? I downloaded a scalloped edge card set - not realizing it was very small, but when I made it an A2 the machine didn't cut part of the scallops at the top. I went through 4 or 5 pieces of card stock and never did get it to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pure elegance in every way!! Beautiful and serene!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!