Sunday, April 24, 2011

Digital Die Cuts


Happy Easter everyone. I had a wonderful surprise this morning. I was scheduled to work this holiday and census must be down because I received a call saying I could stay home. I am on call, so hopefully I will get to stay home all day, but if not, it has provided some much needed rest.

This card is made with a combination of 4 Silhouette designs, pp from Memory Box, and the sentiment is from PTI.

Last week was very busy, but the coming week looks a lot better and I plan on visiting all of you. Thanks for stopping by.
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Debbie! I love the colours. A very elegant card. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this may be your best one yet! I love that lattice background and the little bird, and the flowers....love it all! I hope you had a lovely day off and a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the colors and the flowers are so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lattice design and the leafy flourish against the bird! Hope you had a lovely holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!