Monday, April 18, 2011

Magenta Fold Inspiration


I found inspiration and the directions for making this fun fold card on the Magenta Blog. The flower images are from Magenta and the sentiments are by Hero Arts. It was a little challenging to photograph and keep the front to back of the card in focus. That should give you some idea of how limited my photography skills are. The strip along the top and the bottom are from the Hero envelope pattern stamp. That is one versatile stamp!
I did take a photo from the side to show the folds more clearly.


The tag on the rear fold is a Silhouette design. I would love to have a silhouette die cut for those flowers. The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart border punch.

The rest of my week is going to be very busy so I made myself relax today. I took a quilt out into the yard, under an oak tree and enjoyed the beautiful sunny, warm, breezy, day. Camera by my side, just in case a butterfly flew by or the deer came out into the field. It was quite relaxing.

Thanks for sharing  part of your day with me.
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Debbie! I love the colours you used - so fresh and spring like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Debbie! I love the several shades of pink you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is so lovely, Debbie. It has an elegance all of it's own.
    Glad you managed a relaxing day - sounds idyllic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love it! I so need those stamps! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely <3
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't u stamp the flowers out and scan them into your Silhouette software? Thats what I'd do!

    This card is gorgeous by the way, I found u on Flickr n stopped by to have a proper look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! the colors on the flowers are amazing, Debbie! Beautiful step card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!