Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Print and Cut II


I'm like a child with a new toy....Having so much fun using the "Print and Cut" feature of my Silhouette SD.
I keep thinking of things to try, and so far the Silhouette hasn't let me down. Sounds like a commercial doesn't it? But I am completely unsponsored. Wish I did have something to disclose :).

On to the card. The font was filled with a gradient color design and then the letters in each word were grouped together, then offset, and cut out. When I offset the grouped letters the offset first showed up in the gradient color so I changed that color to white. The color on the edge was added with a copic marker.
The package border at the bottom is a design in the online store but I did change the colors to match the colors in the font. Thanks to Kaylan for her helpful comment on my first print and cut, it worked great!

If you have a silhouette and haven't tried this feature yet.....do it! It's wonderful!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting :)

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, This is wonderful, love the colors and so glad to know you can change the original colors! You are amazing with this machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you are having such success with your Silhouette. I am looking forward to your next triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Hope you plan on playing with us over CAS-ual Fridays too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud to have such a talented cousin. It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful effects you can get with this machine - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, I came across your blog after visiting Flicker. It's so nice to find someone as passionate about the Silhouette as myself. I am amazed at how many things I keep discovering it can do. Love the Print & Cut feature - it's amazing. Your card looks fabulous. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!