Friday, May 13, 2011

All Penny Black


This is my attempt at a tall card. It features a wood block stamp and a clear set from Penny Black.
The bird image is called "nature's day" and the clear set is "to you". The flowers in the background are actually a bouquet of flowers I stamped right side up and then again up side down. The large flower at the bottom is also from the clear set but I only used the front portion of the flower.

I have decided I am using my silhouette way too much. The reason I believe that is a dream I had last night. It was all about trying to figure out how to do something on the silhouette, and I struggled and struggled with it. Can you believe it, even in my dreams I am trying to figure it all out!! LOL! But unless they come up with a Silhouettes anonymous I am sure I will be back at it shortly.

Thanks for stopping  by
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, Debbie!! Love how you designed this, and the colors are wonderful, too! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I love these colors together, green and purple/lavender is one of my favorite combinations. The flower bouquet placement is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Debbie, The coloring is fantastic, love how you used the bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, what a beautiful butterfly, bird, and flowers, Debbie!!!! I just loooove the colors and how cool is that awesome long card design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful, tall card, the colors mesh together so well! Love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Debbie, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!