Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Brighter, Bolder Look


I just had to try it again with more color :). Added a few butterflies and didn't use buttons. I can't tell you how many color versions I have gone through trying to come up with one I liked....This has been an all day event!
I don't know how the rest of you come up with something new and wonderful everyday, but you do and I am impressed.

It has been a good day, a traumatic weekend behind me, things are looking up. Nothing major just a bunch of little things and sometimes they just get the better of me. But its a new day and I'm coming to see what you have been doing. Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how they come up with something every day, too, it takes me hours and hours! I do like this color combo and appreciate the time and effort it took. You done good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it in color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very sophisticated doily shape, I love it! The flower in the middle is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the doily shape. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!