Sunday, May 22, 2011

CAS-Bling


A little entry for the Bring the Bling challenge at the CAS-ual Fridays Blog. I wanted this to be one layer only but I didn't like the way the sentiment looked at the bottom so I had to stamp it again on a different layer. I know I should have just started over but I couldn't bring myself to toss the card. 

The flower image is from Penny Black and the sentiments are from Hero Arts. The stamped was colored with markers, spritzed with water and stamped on the card. The edge of the card was cut with a Martha Stewart border punch and the embossing around the other sides was done with the Martha Stewart score board. The last step was to add the bling on the punched border and to the small flowers.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!
Debbie


10 comments:

  1. Oooo, sooo pretty! I love all the score lines-such a wonderful texture. I really like the sentiment on its own panel, I think it works really well with dimension you've achieved through your scoring :) Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, LOVE your gorgeous card! The color combo and fine details are simply darling!!The gem border is lovely in every way! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I love the row of bling on the side to mimic the scallops! Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and soft, watercolor look! Pretty stamp from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gorgeous card, Debbie! Such a pretty design with the scored lines on one side and scallops on the other! Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous one layer card, Debbie!!! Your flowers are sooo pretty and I just love all the scoring...sooo elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome score detail! The colors you used are fantastic on that white base! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the little details! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those flowers are so pretty - love the soft feel of this card. Thank you for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!