Thursday, May 26, 2011

Make it Your Own


Good Morning Everyone.

I chose 2 Silhouette SD card images to make this card. The label on the front comes from one design and the white loop panel comes from another one. The sentiment "You always know just how to make me smile"  is a clear stamp from Hero Arts. I cut it apart and arranged it on a clear block to fit the white oval. Then added the "Thanks".  The flowers are from Memory Box.
I am pretty comfortable with cutting apart my clear stamps now. Not so much, when I did it the first time, but it really gives them so much versatility. I do wish someone would make a set of vertical clear stamps. hint hint.

So many wonderful ideas out there and it is so much fun to play around with them and add your own personal touch.
Have a great day and thanks for visiting because that always makes me smile :)
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. That Silhouette is an amazing thing! Love seeing what you are doing with it! And so glad to see your flickr photostream here, too - they don't make it easy, do they? :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really becoming quite the expert with your Silhouette, this card is too cool! I love how you curved the sentiment to match the oval, and the two designs with the loops go so well together. Great job, Debbie!

    I know what you mean about being nervous cutting the clear stamps apart, but it does make them so much more versatile. I have cut up a few and am glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design, Deb! Love the use of borders with these gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is just stunning! I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colors, Debbie, and I love the scallops!!! The sentiment looks great curved around the oval, too!!! I have never cut my clear stamps...thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty, Debbie...I love all the scallops and how you curved the sentiment around the oval!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cut and design on this card, I love that thoughtful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!