Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Walking through Gardens


I have a couple of cards to share with you today. The first one is colorful and features a Penny Black stamp coupled with a Silhouette design. The silhouette flower frame was originally done in yellows and I changed it to the colors seen. I stamped the wonderful little girl image in the center and then colored it to reflect the floral frame. I had 2 of the frames so I cut out a few of the flowers to add to the flowers that the birds are carrying.

The next card is also a Penny Black stamp that is just lovely. This is done in a monochromatic color scheme. I was hoping to get it done to add to the NSD challenge they were hosting, but didn't get it finished in time. It features 3 of their new stamps and the Hero Arts envelope pattern stamp.


I think I have inspired myself to go outside and spend a little time enjoying nature today. Hope you have time to take a walk through a garden.
Thanks for spending a little time with me
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, these are wonderful! Love the darling little girl with her birds and the flower frame is perfect! The bird card is beautiful, I thought of you when I saw that one in the catty!Enjoy the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very beautiful and different cards! Can't ever get enough of how cute Mimi is! Love the flowers surrounding her! And your 2nd card is truly elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi looks so sweet in her garden of flowers! So fun to see you using Penny Black stamps! I love how elegant and charming your second card is!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!