Monday, June 27, 2011

Flourish Dot Birthday Greeting


For most of you it is Monday and the start of another work week, but I worked yesterday so this week I am celebrating Monday. Working as a staff nurse in a NICU my schedule is never the same, some times I like that and some times I wish my schedule was more regular....maybe then I would be more organized...but maybe not. Right now the only thing that is constant in my home and work schedule is trash pick up day....isn't that pathetic?? So Wednesday is my constant. It is nice to have something to blame my lack of organization on.

My card today features Hero Arts designs from the Silhouette online store. The frame and the cake are the two designs used. The card background with dots is the same as the one I used on my last post "Summer Brights." This is a color combination I really like but don't use a lot. I get in color ruts, seem to always go to the same combos over and over again. Maybe it's because I crave consistency and since I don't have it in my schedule.........not a good excuse is it? I'll try to do better.

As you can tell I am feeling a little silly this morning :) giddy with the excitement of 3 days off and no meetings or errands that just have to get accomplished. Hope you have something special to look forward to this week and thanks for starting it out with me.

Debbie

Silhouette designs used
Card background C00952
Flourish dot tag C00994
Birthday cake C00961

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Debbie! Love the dots in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use files that I would never pick until I see what you have done with them. I end up buying them because you turn them into wonderful things that I love! You have a super eye for potential! Thanks for giving us the name and number of the elements, because I always go buy them after I see what you do with them. You are such a talent! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combination, Debbie! You really do wonders with the Silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous card. Love the bubble dot design and fun colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!