Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Have you seen my creativity???

I am putting out a APB, my creativity has run away!

I took the International board of Lactation Consultants Exam on Monday and I think the stress of studying for that has sent my creativity into hiding. I took a week off from work in order to study. During that week, when my stress level was high, I would take a break. Thinking that some creative time would help me de-stress. Then I would go into my craft room, sit and look at my supplies. I just got an order from "I love Mementoes" with wonderful goodies in it. You would think that would get my creative juices flowing, but NOTHING! More stress :(.  So now I am stressed about the test and stressed because I am not able to create anything.

So the test was on Monday and I have a few days before I go back to work......still Nothing!!!

If you have seen my creativity will you please let me know the last place you saw it.....I need to find it :)

Thanks for your help and I hope to be back soon, when it has been recovered.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, best of luck on your results! Keeping my fingers crossed! I have a feeling when you get back into a normal routine, you'll be creating your beautiful cards again! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I hate when the creativity feels as if it is in short supply. I read once that a creative drout precedes a great explosion of creativity! Can't wait to see what you create next- I know it will be fab! Also, I hope your results of your test are great and that your stress levels decrease ASAP. Sending HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will do well on your test, Debbie!!! When I worked on the Mother/Baby unit, we kept the lactation consultants really busy....I really admire you for taking this step in your career!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get inspired soon!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!