Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just Married


I made this card for a friend who is attending a wedding this week. The two designs from the Silhouette store were the "Bride and Groom" and the "Floral Arch".

We are watching for our first Tropical Storm of the season. Emily is out in the Atlantic and it looks like she might just brush by us. We could use some rain so it may be a blessing and a little break from the heat might be nice also. Just as long as she  plays nice and doesn't turn into a nasty ole hurricane.

Thanks so much for visiting :)

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. this is beautiful...I so wish I had a shilouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely - beautiful card for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sophisticated and beautiful. Love the arch design and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card.
    Perfectly executed. TFS

    ~Teryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super elegant! Love the tresill of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to go to a wedding at the end of September- I think I might use your idea.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!