Sunday, August 7, 2011

Light and Airy


Bo Bunny makes some Fabulous papers and I love this pp with the green, brown and light airy white design. Paired it with this Happy Birthday card from Silhoutte.


I changed the size and shape to make an A2 sized card, and deleted the 7. Then I made a background to go behind the Happy Birthday and a frame for the front of the card and they look like this;


I cut all the layers out on the silhouette and layered them on the card base. I cut out the flower shape from the pp and mounted in the cut out center. I placed acetate behind the flower so that I could use pop dots and make it more dimensional. The butterflies were created using my favorite Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

That's all there was to this very quick and easy card. It's going to be fun changing the look of this by using different pps, colors of card stock and highlighting other designs or sentiments in the center.

Thanks for visiting with me this beautiful Sunday :)

5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful, Debbie! I love the fresh green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the PP you used, so pretty! I love this die cut, I purchased it because it looks very versatile, love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous birthday card...the diecut is soooo cool and I love the pretty papers you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the deep, rich green color against the white, so bold! Love the intricate cut of the flower and stem right in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!