Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sparkly Poppies


This is my very first card using digital stamps from Tiffany Doodles Stamps. I first saw these digital stamps on Tiffany Irvin's blog, It's the stuff I love.  After seeing her wonderful creations I had to check them out. My first purchase included this poppy digital stamp and the common yellow throat birds. I printed and cut the two designs on the Silhouette SD and colored them with copic markers. The card base is a Silhouette design.

Don't you just love that little bird? Digital stamps are so versatile, you can make them any size and flip them so they are going in different directions.

There were two cards I saw this week that inspired this card and they were This beautiful card  by  Tanya and This lovely poppy card by Lin. I loved the dark with the bold colors by Tanya and Lin's poppies were so bright and beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration, Ladies.

Hope you are having a relaxing and inspired day! Thanks for visiting :)

Debbie

supplies:
Tiffany Doodles
Poppy w/oval
Common Yellow throat
Silhouette SD
label card C01049


9 comments:

  1. Debbie, I'm honored that I inspired you! Thanks for the mention. I love how you put this all together! Beautifully done, and I've put those birds on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debbie! Love the shape and the fab colors of your poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poppies are gorgeous, Debbie...they just pop off the screen with those beautiful colors and all the bling!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Debbie! When you have a free day and can play with your crafts, it's always a wonder to see! WOW! How breathtaking are these colors, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card here Deb- love the colors and those gems just make it all pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, what beautiful project! Copics has on my wish list but I use aquarell pencil. Gourgeous!!! Do you use special paper to print and cut on silhouette SD and after apply copic?
    Congrats! kiss, joelma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, great digis & great card shape. If you keep this up, I will have to get a Silhouette. This is a beautiful card Debbie! Your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joelma, Most of the time I use an antique linen card stock that I get from an online store called Marcos Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Debbie! Love those flower colours

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!