Friday, September 2, 2011

Autumn Bouquet


Good Morning! I've been doing a lot of running this past week so I have been making this card in bits and pieces of time. I live 45 miles from work and around 40 miles from my dad so I spend a lot of time on the road. Today, I get to stay home. Nothing on my agenda but crafting and some Friday night football this evening. Happy Day :)

The bouquet and script background are  Penny Black Stamps, the sentiment is from PTI. The green border on the side is a Martha Stewart border punch. The yellow vine was created on the Silhouette. The coloring was done with a combination of copics and distress inks.

I am leading my stamp club next week so I'm off to try and figure out what our project will be.

Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combination and I love the leafy vine you added! Have a great crafting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Debbie - love the vine going up the side, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the angle of the image and your coloring is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall colors on this, so pretty! Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Debbie....I love how you intertwined the vine along the side....like a vine climbing lattice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exquisite design on this card, love the swirling leaf vine!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!