Friday, September 9, 2011

Daisies


I could have slept in today but my eyes popped open around 5am. Hate it when that happens LOL! Had this Northwoods image that I had stamped a few days ago, so in order to pass some early morning time, I did some coloring. This time I used Copic markers to color the butterflies and the background.
Added a little dimension by stamping the orange butterfly and again, cutting it out and layering over the base image with a pop dot. I used a craft knife to cut around the edges of the butterfly wings and placed pop dots under them. You can't see it as well on the photograph but on the card they look like they are flying right off the image.

So now that it's time to be up, I am feeling a little sleepy......Just might take a nap.

Have a great day!

Debbie




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Debbie! Love the pop of color from the beautiful butterflies! Naps are always good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours here are really exquisite Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation- love the dimension and the blue background!! Sorry you woke up so darn early.....I do that too and it's so annoying- but at least you did something constructive with your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Debbie! I love the stamp. If I'm awake at that time in the morning, it's generally because I've been woken by snoring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! This is absolutely gorgeous, Debbie....such beautiful coloring on that lovely image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vivid colors on those butterflies! Contrasts so well against the white flowers!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!