Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall is in the Air


We've had a big weather change and there is a delightful coolness in the air. In celebration of the upcoming change of seasons I made this card.
This was created on the Silhouette and the die is "leafy fall frame C00332". I used the design twice in different sizes and used an advanced design fill color feature to color the leaves.  Both frames were offset to add the cream edge around the leaves. Then the larger frame was offset to create the base card shape.
Antique paper distress ink and Glimmer mist were added to give some depth to the color. I created the sentiment using the text feature.
The weather is quite different from Thursday when I ate lunch at the beach..what a contrast.

Thanks for visiting!

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Delightful, Debbie! Autumn certainly brings a sense of anticipation and excitement...

    I love that you did it all on the Sil .... what is the name of that font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylan, The font is one that was on my computer. I don't know if it is one that I purchased somewhere or if came with the computer. It is A780-Deco
    Thanks for visiting:)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bow/bling accent. Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this the color is perfect on the leaves. I love how these shapes really come to life when you use them. I don't see that when I view the basic cuts on the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this, Debbie! Wonderfully layered with the wreath and the card base is a delightful shape!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!