Friday, September 23, 2011

A Pumpkin Pie obsession


It's officially Fall and my thoughts have turned to pumpkin pie. It has been a stressful week and I found myself craving this comfort food and I gathered my ingredients and made myself a little treat. Turns out my hubby was cooking spaghetti for supper so we had the unusual combination of spaghetti and pumpkin pie lol!
I don't think I will be repeating that particular combination of foods but both were tasty.

This pumpkin card was created on the Silhouette and I thought the sentiment went along with my mood for the week.

Hope your week has been stress free and if not try making yourself a pumpkin pie, it just might help :)

Thanks for visiting!

debbie

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card- love the die cut sentiment! I'm craving all those comfort foods as well...I might make a pumpkin cheesecake this weekend.....hopefully my boys will let me get at least one bite of it before it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Debbie! Hope the pumpkin pie worked! I've been baking with the apples from our tree - apple and cinnamon cupcakes - more comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your week is much better next week, Debbie! Love this fun shaped card! Autumn does make me in the mood for pumpkin pie and pumpkin muffins and cookies, too, yum!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!