Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So Sweet of you

 September was my month to lead our stamp club and this is one of the cards we made. The card base and white panel were made on the Silhouette. The flower is from Penny Black and was colored with distress inks and copic markers, a white colored pencil and uniball gel pen. The sentiment is from PTI. 

This is card number two and it also features Penny Black stamps  and a new EK Success punch that I just could not resist.
Just some simple stamping with a few embellishments. 

I will show card number 3 soon. Its a cute little pumpkin card from the Silhouette stores, and I haven't taken a photo of it yet.

We have a great stamp club with about 9 members. We started meeting when we had a local stamp store and continued to meet after the store closed. We meet once a month and a different member leads the group each month. 
I so enjoy visiting your blogs and seeing your beautiful creations in the flickr groups, it is like a huge internet stamp club and I feel like I have friends all over the world :). And as Martha would say "It's a good thing"!!

Thanks for visiting!

Debbie

10 comments:

  1. I love the shape of your card Debbie and the coloring on the flower is superb! I adore those birds from Penny Black, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you lived closer - I would love to be in your stamp club if you guys make cards like this! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first card is beautiful, Debbie! Love the colors and shape! Those birds on the second one are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of your card, Debbie! great coloring on the flower too! Love the elegant bird card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is over-the-moon wonderful..such a source of inspiration to me. I think your shaped card is so lovely and wonder if you'd be willing to tell which Silhouette shape you used? I looked through nearly 60 pages in their store, and did not spot it. Perhaps you modified a shape -- you certainly have the talent and skill for that! In any case, thanks for sharing all your beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,
    The number for the shaped card in the silhouette store is C01049_19547. I didn't change the shape at all just modified the size to make it fit an A2 envelope. Thanks for visiting and your sweet comments on my work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fabulous! I adore the shaped card with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found it! Thanks Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I have really missed out on your work,Debbie! But it's a treat for me every time I catch up! Love both of these cards, the colors and shine on the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!