Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!


I am having a wonderful week and I hope you are too. My son is home for a visit and we are going to spend today visiting family and friends. So just a quick post to say HWCMD!

The stamp featured is from Magenta and it was colored with copics and then a clear versamark pen and embossed with clear powder. The edges were distress with antique linen distress ink and then picket fence distress stain was added to the entire image.

The background panels were created using a Martha Stewart border punch.

The weather is perfect here. Our first day of fall weather, highs in the 60s and lows in the 40s. I am not sorry at all to say farewell to the heat and humidity.

Have a great day and hope you have time for some stamping fun!

Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card,Debbie! I have been looking at that picket fence distress stain and I lvoe how you used it here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green and purple together - beautiful card, Debbie! Happy WCMD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just soooo exquisite, WOW!! I was floored when I saw it on Flickr! Love that ruffled shape scallop on the top of the card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!