Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Lifetime of Happiness


This is my entry for the challenge posted on the Penny Black blog yesterday. The winner gets to be a guest on the blog and wins some PB stamps. Isn't that awesome? 
All the stamps on this card are from Penny Black. They are Happiness, To You, Flower Gallery, and Majestic Composition. The flowers and the butterflies were colored with Copic markers and a Faber Castel white pastel pencil.

My son has been home this weekend and I have enjoyed every minute. We've had a good time visiting with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, my fave color combo! LOVE this, Debbie! Beautiful coloring and I love the way you left some of the flowers uncolored. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is stunning. The color is beautiful,and the white flowers are perfect on this. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know I'll be rooting for you for that guest spot!! Good luck, it's a beauty, my all time favorite color scheme! Love all the cards you've been producing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debbie - that is beautiful!I love how you coloured the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!