Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Pocket Card


Back with another Silhouette Christmas card. I used the present card design and added the reindeer design to the base to make patterned wrapping paper. It is a pocket card and this is what it looks like when  you pull out the pocket.


It would be easy to create and  print your sentiment on the white section of the pocket or you could stamp your favorite sentiment.I changed the size of the design so that it would fit in an A6 envelope.

Went to a work related conference on Monday and got home around 830 last night and this morning I am off to work. So just this quick post today and I will see you tomorrow.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. What an endless amount of fun shapes! I love looking at all of these and that fancy reindeer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! The reindeer are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!