Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving and tell you again that I am so thankful for your visits. Life has been crazy for me the past month and I haven't had time to do much crafty stuff or visit you but I can see daylight now and hope to be posting and visiting again very soon.
I feel so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for and getting to know all of you is on that list! Your visits and comments are very special to me.
Wishing You a wonderful, safe, and Happy Holiday!

Debbie




2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Debbie! Been missing you lately and hope to see your beautiful cards again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Have missed your posts too but I'm sure you're very busy with work. I had 2 NICU babies. My oldest was 34 and 5/7ths weeks and weighed 4lbs11oz. She was in for 9 days. My second was 36 weeks and 5lbs1oz. She was in for 3 days. Both were (and are) healthy, just little, and they both had to work too hard to breathe. So I certainly appreciate what you do as one of the NICU Angels. All newborns have an Angel, NICU babies have several. Did you take advantage of the Silhouette sale this weekend? I know I did! Enjoy your upcoming holidays, you've earned them!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!