Monday, November 28, 2011

Silhouette Christmas Tags and Gift Box


I have a couple of projects from the Silhouette store to share with you today. First is this adorable little gift box. I increased the size to make it as large as I could on the Silhouette SD and it is 3 3/4 inches tall, almost 3 inches wide at the base and 1 3/4 inches deep. Nice little size for candies or small goodies. This project makes me really want the new 12 " Silhouette so that I could increase the size a little more. I bought my SD last year on black Friday and was hoping for a sale as good as that one but I haven't seen anyone match it yet. My next projects are a couple of gift tags.


The holly backgrounds are a fill pattern from the store, the Santa is a print and cut file and the reindeer is a cut file that I colored in and offset before cutting. I cut them separately and glued them to the tags for a little extra dimension.

The designs were on sale this weekend and I stocked up. Fun shopping :)

Leaving this afternoon for a conference so I will see you in a couple of days. Thanks for visiting!!

Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Love that darling gift box, Debbie, and your tags are wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are just too cute, Debbie! LOVE the Santa box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are all beautiful, Debbie! I love the way you used the holly background!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!