Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Silhouette Santa


This card is a design from the Silhouette store. I did alter the size so that it would fit an A2 size envelope. All that I had to do was pick out the card stocks that I wanted to use and color Santa's face using a copic marker. The card front lifts at the end of Santa's beard and there is plain white cardstock over the red bottom where you can put your sentiment.

I am just getting started with my cards and haven't started shopping yet. But I do have two weeks of vacation in December so I am trying not to stress too much.

How are your preparations going? Are you done or have you procrastinated like me?

Thanks so much for stopping by I have some more great Christmas designs from the Silhouette store to share with you this week.

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. I saw this on your blog and it looked so cute that I went ahead and made 3 of them myself. I like your blue background better than the green in the Silhouette store picture. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design! This Santa is really festive and fun, Debbie, so glad to see your creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you card to share your templates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was made using a template I bought from the Silhouette online store. I would not be able to share it as it is one of their designs but that is where you can find it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!