Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cheer


This is a letter sized Christmas greeting that I created for my Father-in-Law. He is in his 90s and will be spending the holidays in the hospital so I wanted to make something large enough to add some Christmas cheer to his room.

All of the elements were created on the Silhouette including the font. I did add a little dimension to the holly and Santa image.

We had our stamp club Christmas lunch yesterday and it was so good to see everyone and exchange a few homemade goodies.


I am looking forward to this next year of meetings. I wasn't able to participate as much in the past year but I plan to be right there in the coming year having fun and enjoying all the creativity. So fortunate to know all of these great women.

Hope you are enjoying all of the holiday festivities. I am still making cards but haven't put the first one in the mail yet. Hopefully some will be mailed before Christmas.

Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. I just started mailing mine yesterday, Debbie. The time sure gets by me at this time of year! Love the photo of your fun group and the card is wonderful - such a thoughtful idea to make it large to cheer him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, I am sure it will brighten up his room. The picture of your group is so good, miss being able to get together and have fun creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Christmas card Debbie! Looks like you ladies have lots of fun together! Thanks for sharing the photo :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!