Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Crafts


This cute little penguin card was created using another design from the Silhouette store. The purchased design was a set of four that included the penguin shape. I made it into a card by offsetting the penguin design. Copied the offset outline and welded the two shapes together to form the card base.


Then made a few more Christmas treat boxes. Love this adorable little reindeer box design. Then I thought about using the box base with a different design and printing the design onto the box. So I chose this mistletoe design and printed the mistletoe onto the box and cut out the bow that came with it to add for extra dimension. Possibilities are endless...how fun!

It's day 1 of vacation and it's going to be a day full of Christmas crafting. Still have lots of cards to make if they are going to get in the mail before the holidays. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for your visit.
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Nothin' better than being on vacation with lots of time to craft! I ADORE that sweet penguin card and your boxes are so fun, Debbie! You are doing amazing things with the silhouette - love your creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie...your little penguin card is sooo cute and I looove the little gift boxes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make this little guy on the silhouette? I have an SD, but I dont know how to make the pieces different colors?
    So glad I found your blog from flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are so, so cute, Debbie! The penguin really makes me all giddy! Would love to see more, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drooling over this. Gorgeous use of the silhouette!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!