Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gingerbread House


Another Silhouette Christmas design today. I thought this was the cutest little gingerbread house. So festive and bright. The sentiment was also created on the Silhouette. Added a little glitter and a little snow. This was fun to put together but I was covered in glue by the time I was finished. 

Hope you are having a good week. It's a busy one for me, but next week is VACATION!!! I can't wait :).

Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!
Debbie
  

7 comments:

  1. Really cute and so full of fun colors, it even looks yummy, I could eat it!! Enjoy your vacation next week! I bet you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness , that is the cutest thing ever! Just love this, Debbie! Have a fabulous vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest gingerbread house ever. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one! Especially all the candy details, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gingerbread house is so cute. I just ran across your blog and am in awe of the projects you have created with your Silhouette. I received my Silhouette yesterday and as you might imagine, I have so many questions on using my new and long awaited machine. I'm expecially curious about manipulating designs and the print and cut. Did you learn about this via a certain website or just by trial and error? Thanks so much! Linda

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!