Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Minute Christmas card


This Holiday season has been different in many ways and one of those is that my Christmas cards are not all the same. Usually I made them all the same and make a  lot of them.  This year I have made several different designs and I confess I have even sent a few store bought cards. I think this may be my favorite one. It was created entirely using the Silhouette. Now that the design is done they are so quick and easy to make.

I used one design from the online store and just duplicated it over and over. I arranged it to form the wreath, offset it, cut it out and applied it to the card base. I created a few additional holly leaf clusters to add over the wreath to give some dimension and then added Glossy Accents to the berries. The tag was also made on the Silhouette. 

I hope that you are enjoying the Holiday Season and are surrounded with family, friends, peace and joy.

Happy Holidays

Debbie





3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I can see why it would be your favorite. Merry Christmas and thank you for the card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Debbie! That is beautiful! I love the design and those berries look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie I love how you used the holly to create this festive wreath!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!