Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Almost Clean and Simple


Birthday card #2 is done and I am happy to report that #1 was delivered on time. I would be excited to be off to a good start but it is way to early to be celebrating. I usually do pretty good in January, not so good after that. But I can just tell that this is going to be a better year.

I got some inspiration for this card from this post by Joan on her blog, Paperlicious. Check out the vivid butterfly card, it is fabulous. Love her colors!!

Quick post this morning because I am out the door to PT. Always on the run these days. Thank you for stopping by, it makes my day!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. It is clean and simple, and I really like the color combination you used. Cheerful and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card, Debbie! Lovely fresh colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and you know I adore the fun, pastel colored flowers! It's definitely a happy occasion card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Debbie...such beautiful Spring colors and I love the scalloped edge!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!