Friday, January 6, 2012

Happiest Birthday


Another simple birthday card today. This card features stamps by Memory Box. I think this butterfly stamp is one of the prettiest there is. I stamped the butterflies, colored them with copics and then cut around the outer right side to create the top layer of the card. Used the same white card stock for the second layer and stamped the sentiment on that layer. The card base is bazzil card stock the same color of one of the butterflies. So card 3 for 2012 is done and in the mail today.

I love the reminders I have set now. I set them to remind me a week before the date so that I would have plenty of time to get one made and in the mail. Now I have no excuses. Hopefully everyone will get a handmade card on time this year.

Supplies used:
Memory Box stamps
leaf print butterfly and Happiest birthday
Copic colors are B00 and BG10
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Versamark Ink
Clear detail embossing powder

Thanks for visiting today!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, I really like this one! You can't go wrong with those beautiful, fluttering butterflies. Such a gentle feel to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterflies are one of my favorite subjects and I really like this stamp. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...what a gorgeous design...the butterflies are beautiful and I sooo love all the white!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!