Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday #4


Yeah! Another birthday card made. TANYA came over on Sunday and we had show and tell. We showed each other the new goodies we have acquired since we were last together. All that sharing inspired some fun new cards. I made this card for one of my January birthdays.  The card base was made using this Hero Arts Stripe and Frame embossing folder. The butterfly is created by two Butterfly Dies by Memory Box. The sentiment is from Penny Black.

It is so much fun to have someone to share creative time with. We talk, create, talk, eat, talk,  and did I say talk? I enjoyed every minute. I did so much talking I only completed one card so I am off now to get a few more January birthday cards done.

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by.
Debbie

10 comments:

  1. What, no Silhouette-ing on this card?? It's beautiful! I love that butterfly. I think we just got some in at Stamper's Alley and one may have to come home with me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! What you did with the butterfly and all the white space is so perfect! And I love the sweet sentiment too! This is really dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about your card - the spring colors are refreshing - what a great embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun to stamp - and talk! - with a friend!! I love your card. The sentiment is so perfect in the flat space and the butterfly is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me up! Had so much fun! I love the card, the pattern paper against the white is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to back the butterfly with such pretty paper...this looks gorgeous, Debbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds way more fun than stamping along in the laundry room (like I do!)! Your card is FAB...I just got this set and can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, this is beautiful. Sounds like you had a fun day stamping and talking.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card - love that butterfly die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card - love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!