Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Negative Space


I have another card for the CASE Study Challenge # 73. The die cut is from a Silhouette design and I used the negative space to feature the sentiment. The butterflies are also a silhouette design. The frame  is versatile and you can choose which of the lines you want cut and which ones that you just want to print. It would be so delicate by cutting all of the lines but I wanted to be able to pop it up, so I printed the lines in the corners.

I am fighting off a nasty cold and so far it is winning the fight. I was supposed to teach a Neonatal Resuscitation Class this morning but woke up with a slight fever and figured my co-workers would appreciate me keeping those germs to myself.  So, back to bed I go. Hope you are having a wonderful, germ free day :).

Thanks for visiting.
Debbie

Supplies:
Silhouette Mackintosh Frame C00090
Silhouette butterfly C00001
Penny Black sentiment 4185F
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink 

10 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card, Such pretty colours and the negative space totally rocks! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do hope you feel better soon! Your card is fabulous...amazing cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing die cut! And great use of the negative space. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better, soon, Debbie! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO lovely! I adore that fancy die shape and the colors are beautiful! Do hope you get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card, Debbie! It reminds me of a stained glass window, just beautiful! Just getting over that same cold here - feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie this die-cut window is fabulous! Such a beautiful way to frame the flourish sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! This is a fantastic idea!!! It looks like stained glass!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry you don't feel well, I will pray for a speedy recovery ;-)
    Your card is totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!