Saturday, January 21, 2012

"While You Were Sleeping"


This post doesn't have anything to do with the Sandra Bullock movie, it is more about my life right now. I am having some sleep issues and it is rare these days to get more than 2 hours sleep at a time. Last night I actually slept for a little over 4 hours straight and woke up around 4am feeling rested and Wide awake. My options were limited, I didn't want to watch re-runs....again. Couldn't get on the computer because it is in our bedroom and somehow I didn't think my sleeping hubby would appreciate that. So I made this card using a new Penny Black cling set, punched a few butterflies out of vellum, and added a few pearls. Very simple but at least I was productive.

I have heard of sleep walking and sleep talking maybe I can start a club for sleep stampers :). Forgive my silliness, I am pretty sure it is from lack of sleep.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your visit.
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty and delicate! I hope you get some good sleep soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you can figure out the sleeping issue soon! Sleep walking existed for my dad many years ago. Kinda scary. I'll have to tell you about that later! At least this beautiful card was made and it has just the perfect touch of delicacy to it, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Have you tried taking Melatonin for sleep? It helps me when I toss and turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Debbie! Love the softness and the pretty pink and white combo! Goo,luck with your sleep issues - that can be so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! Love the simplicity and elegance. I read your comment on Joan B's blog and it brought me here. I'm glad:) I am also 58 and occasionally have problems sleeping, so I can relate. Thanks for a great blog and pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry you are having sleeping issues, Debbie...I'm glad you decided to make this lovely card instead of watching reruns!!!! I sooo love the soft pink color and the vellum butterfly is the perfect detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your sleep issues...frustrating. However, you made a gorgeous card on 4 hours sleep!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!