Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Yellow Version


Just had to give the card a try in yellow. I used white embossing instead of black ink for the flowers. The first time I did the background I embossed it on yellow card stock and the background and the flower blended together and it was just too busy. So I tried embossing it on white card stock and added a little color around the edges and I like the way it looked much better.

We are having a quiet relaxing Sunday afternoon. Just enjoying being home with my hubby and plenty of time to do whatever I feel like doing. That is my kind of day.

Thanks for sharing it with me!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Debbie! That is totally stunning! I think I even prefer it to the pink one. It is like a ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both, but I do like this one better. I really like white embossing, it just makes things pop!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!