Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beach Trip 2012


Spent some time at the beach this weekend with friends from my childhood. As luck would have it, the day we arrived we were under a tornado watch, no beach time that day. This picture was taken the next day when it was beautiful and sunny but the high temp was 55 and the winds were very gusty.
This morning I woke up just as it was beginning to get light and even though it was only 32 degrees, I threw on some heavy clothes and ventured out to get some photos of the sunrise over the Atlantic. Below are a few of the photos




Loved the pelicans that were flying by in this one.


This is our third year and it was so much fun, we eat, talk, watch movies, solve the problems of the world, and just enjoy being together.

When I got back home there was a package waiting for me with some new embossing folders that I can't wait to use. Will be posting some photos later in the week. Hope your weekend has been wonderful, thanks for stopping by.
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! The photos are just beautiful, thank you for posting them. Make me want to go there very soon.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!