Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Had To Have It!


I can't remember exactly where I first saw this embossing folder, but from the first I knew it needed to be an addition to my craft room. It is a folder by Darice called Butterflies in Corner.
The card stock is from Core'dinations and the design was embossed and then sanded. The deckled oval was created with a Spellbinders nestability and the sentiment is from a clear set by Hero Arts. The sentiment was cut apart and rearranged to fit the space. The smaller butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.

Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting!
Debbie

9 comments:

  1. I love this! Now I need to find that folder. Ben Franklin has some Darice folders, I will look next time I'm over that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see exactly why you needed it! Fabulous folder and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Debbie, and in blue too :) Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really LOVE that embossing folder - so pretty! Gorgeous card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card, Debbie! Wish I had that folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, the embossing folder is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you, this is gorgeous! Really like the sanding look on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAB card love the colour and the embossing is great
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!