Friday, March 23, 2012

Butterfly Kisses


Hi, hope you are wrapping up your work week and looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I plan to do some serious crafting tomorrow before heading back to work on Sunday.

Made this card last week and finally got around to posting. Its from the latest Penny Black release. I did the embossing first and then stamped and colored the image. I am not sure if you can tell from the photo but I also colored around the embossed background with a colored pencil. Just a touch of creamy yellow.

Confession time...I have already broken my New Year's resolution to get birthday cards out on time. That didn't take long, did it?  Hopefully I will get back on track.

Not really feeling like cooking tonight so I think we will have some cereal with bananas. As many recipes that I pin on Pinterest you would think I could do a little better than that. It's just been that kind of day.

Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my rambling :)

Debbie

9 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty. What embossing folder did you use? I sure doe like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Cuttlebug embossing folder, I think it is called Gracie's Frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty, Debbie! Beautiful card!

    I never like to cook - thank goodness my hubby does! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Debbie, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that embossed frame & the soft coloring--just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning card, Debbie. I hope you managed some serious crafting and enjoyed your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Debbie...the flower image with the butterfly is gorgeous and I sooo love the embossed frame!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie the embossed frame around your stamped design adds such style and elegance. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Debbie Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!