Thursday, March 1, 2012

Embossing Elegance


Marianne design has some of the most beautiful embossing folders I have seen. These folders are called Designables and they emboss and cut. The stamp is from Penny Black. A very quick and easy card.

We turned our air conditioner on today. It was 82! The flowers are blooming and the trees are budding out. Spring is definitely just around the corner. I think the groundhog missed the call with 6 more weeks of winter.

Thanks so much for visiting! It makes my day.
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Debbie! I love the subtle colors and inking too! I think Spring has arrived in my part of the world too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always completely charmed when I visit your posts...each card is so well crafted! Love the little punched out areas to show the green CS! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny because we are having only our second snowstorm of the Winter right now. I am loving your new embossing folders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercolor effect of the stamped flower amid the gorgeous embossed pattern. The add butterflies are delightful accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! these are such great folders! I love how you stamped with in the folder's frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, I am SO enthralled by your cards with these lovely embossing folders! Lovely flower stamp and sweet little butterflies. Glad to hear spring is headed your way...just cold and rainy here in NJ!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!