Monday, March 26, 2012

Flower Festival


I'm making a set of cards to be donated to a silent auction to benefit the Nurse's Education Fund at our hospital. Since everybody needs birthday cards that will be the common theme.  The hydrangea stamp is from the Penny Black set "Flower Festival". It was colored using copic markers and placed on an embossed background created with a Marianne Designables folder called "Vintage".


This stamp is also from the same Penny Black clear set and the background is another Designable by Marianne Designs.

Off to make some more cards for the set. Thanks for stopping by :)
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'd be bidding on these beauties if I was there--wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards will be the first auction item to go!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back, Debbie, to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster award. If you're not familiar with it, there are details on my post http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2012/03/saturday-surprises.html
    It is only given to people with less than 200 followers & you were an easy choice for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards Debbie , I love that embossing . Great images too. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What absolutely gorgeous designs, Debbie....both cards are sooo elegant and fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!