Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little More Embossing


If you have visited lately I am sure you won't be surprised to see another card created with an embossing folder. This Marianne Design folder was used along with a Spellbinders Nestability and a new die by Memory Box. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.

It's the start of another work week and if I can just make it to Friday, I will have a little stretch of time off. Tanya and I have planned a little road trip to Archivers next weekend and I can hardly wait. It's a trip of 100 miles each way so we will have lots of good visiting time. Maybe they will have some new goodies from CHA.

Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Debbie! I ended up buying the Butterflies in Corner embossing folder after seeing you use it on one of your cards! Love your creativity with folders - always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Great combination of dies, they look like they were made for each other. Enjoy Archiver's, I wish I lived closer to it. It's 2-1/2 hours from here. Probably just as well, now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the combinations of dies with this folder. Beautiful! Can't wait for Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your recent embossing cards are just lovely. Very elegant looking. Hane a great time with Tanya on your shopping road trip and remember to buy TOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, yet another lovely card using those beautiful embossing folders! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is gorgeous, Debbie...love the dies you used and the cutwork on the embossed background is sooo elegant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, I wanted to let you know that I have given you a shout out and the Liebster award over on my blog today....I hope you like it! I have always enjoyed the elegance and intricacy of your cards!

    http://sheila-colormehappy.blogspot.com/2012/03/andi-would-like-to-thank-academy.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just amazing, Debbie! Fantastic design--love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when you do these embossed designs! They are so elegant and dainty!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!