Monday, March 12, 2012

Memory Box Birthday


Happy Monday! Starting this week with a birthday card featuring a Memory Box stamp and dies. The Columbine stamp is so pretty and love that it has the die to go with it. The frame is called Twirling Vine frame.

It has been a nice long weekend and I don't work until tomorrow so I am actually trying to get a little housework done today. This 4 day stretch has done me a lot of good. It seems like when I only have 1 day off at a time, I just spend the day "catching my breath" and don't get much done, so off to get a little more accomplished.

Thanks for visiting
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the little butterflies and that frame is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So intricate with the leaf vines, very pretty! Stunning color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and delicate Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie this is stunning great work .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, Debbie...the vine die is gorgeous...WOW!! The flowers are beautiful, too, and I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!