Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dreamy



Good Morning. I may have a new favorite paper. I found this watercolor paper at Archivers and it is wonderful to stamp on and I like the softness of the color. All the stamps are from Penny Black the background stamp is called "Allover Pattern", the flower is "Dreamy" and the sentiment is from a transparent set "Enjoy".
The embossing folder is "Grace's Frame" from Provocraft. The watercolor panel was embossed first and then I stamped the flower. I masked the center of the panel and stamped the background pattern. Next time, I might chose a background stamp with a smaller pattern.

Thanks so much for visiting!!
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Debbie I saw this in the Penny Black Flickr Gallery and had to come and get another look at this fabulous beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Debbie! That is so delicate and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Debbie - love these soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What an incredible card, Debbie! Love everything you did & I think I need that flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo pretty, Debbie...it is almost magical with the whispy flower image and the beautiful border you created....love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!