Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fanciful Birthday


Happy Wednesday!

My son is visiting this week so just a quick post today. Wanted to share this birthday card that features Penny Black stamps; "Fanciful", "Flower Festival", and "Special Time". The sentiment is stamped on a deckled oval nestability by Spellbinders.

I am also having some internet issues so hopefully those will be resolved soon and I will be able to catch up with what's going on in Blogland. Till then, have a great week and thanks for visiting!!
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I love that stamp, so many possible color combinations and I really like the ones you have used so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found through the Penny Black bog. Your work is wonderful! I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft, elegant and full of happy birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Debbie! Enjoy the time with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this is gorgeous, Debbie!!! It's sooo elegant with the stamped flowers and sweet little butterfly!!! Hope your internet issues are fixed soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!