Monday, April 2, 2012

It's all Good!

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when I found out that sweet Greta from GG Creations had chosen me for a Leibster Blog award. I have also been given the award by Sheila from Color Me Happy. Thanks for both of you for thinking of me. Leibster, is a German word meaning "beloved, dearest or favorite" and this award is shared only among up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. Once nominated, you then: 


  • Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Give the award to 5 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and let them know through a comment on their blog.
  • Post the award on your blog.







Have some people in mind for the award but I am headed out to see who qualifies in the number of followers category and will be posting later today.

I was a lean, mean cleaning machine yesterday (okay maybe the lean part is a stretch LOL). I spent the day in my craft room. Moved a huge bookcase that was loaded with hubby's books. Did some weeding out of supplies that I haven't used in years. So I plan to get in there today, in my almost clutter free space and make some cards. I did get some ideas for cards using techniques I haven't done in a long time. And my other plan for the day is to catch up with some of my favorite bloggers that I didn't have time to visit last week. So I am headed your way, can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Debbie


1 comment:

  1. Well done on your award , you have a lovely way of crafting , your cards are all fab and unique to you. Great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!