Monday, April 2, 2012

Feel Better


This is a card for a co-worker who recently had surgery. The flower is a combination of a SU stamp and a Penny Black stamp. I used the Hero Arts envelope pattern stamp to add some color to the raised portions of the embossed design. I hope it will bring a little cheer to her day.

 Supply list:
Envelope pattern Stamp by Hero Arts
Flower-SU mixed bunch
Stem-PB 4160K Cheerful
Sentiment-PTI
Embossing folder-Cuttlebug
SU paper-Pretty in Pink
SU pigment ink-Pretty in Pink
ribbon-SU
Colorbox white pigment ink
white detail embossing powder 

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I was given the Leibster Award and I just wanted to pass it along to a few favorite bloggers and I hope you will check out their great blogs. They are......


Tanya from Scattered Stamper
Jackie from Just Stamp it
Nancy from Summers on 49th Street
Gail from Aging with Grace and strong Will this is not a craft blog but she is a photographer who takes the most beautiful pictures and has such a wonderful way with words. I am sure you would enjoy visiting.
(not sure if she fits the award criteria because I am not sure of how many followers she has, but still passing it along).'


Hope you are having a wonderful spring day!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Debbie so fresh and spring like this card .What a great flower and I love the embossing Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly creative & beautiful card, Debbie! I know it will bring cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love your gorgeous flower, Debbie, and the embossing on the white background adds such an elegant touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!