I like the "idea" of the card. I started with embossing the inner frame with a nestability. One of the things I learned in the "A Cut Above" online card classes. Then I cut another frame the same size, masked the central image and used distress ink to color the outer edge. Then stamped over the colored area with a Hero Arts background stamp. The flowers are a Penny Black stamp, stamped with distress ink and versarmark ink and embossed with clear powder.
The sentiment was initially stamped directly onto the card with black ink.....that didn't turn out well and a fix was needed for that too. It just went on and on.
Thanks for visiting and I hope that all your cards turn out perfectly on the very first try!!