Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Really Big Job

I knew my craft room make over was going to be lots of work, but, oh my word!! The painting is done and I am much happier with the color, it looks so clean and fresh. The shelves in the closet are done. We are picking out the new floor on Tuesday and as soon as we get it and it's down, I can start putting the room back together. 

Shopping for storage has been interesting. Found some storage chests that I really liked at Ikea and did purchase a couple but the chests that I really liked were not in. We checked stock prognosis prior to making the  500 mile round trip, and then when we got to the store their system said they had 9 in stock. But they couldn't find them and didn't really look very hard. Contacted customer service and they weren't very helpful. Their shipping is really high, more than the cost of the item, hard to justify that.  It was a disappointing experience. So still trying to find something that will make the best use of the space and cut down on all the clutter.

Had hoped that I could continue to create and blog during the process but between work and the makeover I haven't had much time. I am really missing creative and blogging time and seeing all your creations too.

Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!!
See you soon!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your remodel is nearing completion...won't it be fun to finally move into your new space!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!